Kosher Genie approved recipes are for everyone interested in continuing traditions and meals with their family. Each of our Kosher recipes have been tested and confirmed to follow all Kosher guidelines.
If you're interested in sharing your recipe with us, please contact us and we'll happily share your unique Kosher recipe with our Kosher Genie community.
An all time classic! Enjoy your soup with grilled cheese sandwiches, parmesan crisps, macaroni cheese and more! Great family memories have been built around meals, and comforting soup makes those memories even better.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over low-medium head
- Add carrots, leeks and shallows to sauté the vegetables until soft but not brown
- Add garlic and tomato paste and stir to combine
- Mix in flour and increase heat to medium
- Stir to coat the vegetables with flour
- Add vegetable stock, tomatoes
- Simmer soup, stirring occasionally for 30mins
- Add cream and blend soup with a immersion blender or by stirring continually for 5mins
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 5 Cups Diced Tomatoes
- 5 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Leeks (white part only) Chopped
- 3 Carrots, Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 3 Shallows Minced