Kosher Genie approved recipes are for everyone interested in continuing traditions and meals with their family. Each of our Kosher recipes have been tested and confirmed to follow all Kosher guidelines.
If you're interested in sharing your recipe with us, please contact us and we'll happily share your unique Kosher recipe with our Kosher Genie community.
When soup for dinner won't cut it, mix up the best of both worlds. Try a unique Ramen Matzah Ball soup!
- Pour oil into a large pot over high heat and add whole chicken
- Allow chicken skin to get crispy and then flip
- Add ginger and garlic to pot and cover with water bringing to a boil
- Once the chicken rises to the top of the pot, remove from pot allowing broth to become clearer
- Cover pot and allow to simmer in low to medium heat for one hour
- While broth is simmering, prepare matzah balls
- In a large mixing bowl add matzo meal, baking powder and salt mixing all together
- In a separate bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons of oil and 3 eggs
- Pour egg mixture into the matzo meal and mix until all combined gently
- Cover and allow to refrigerate from 30mins, then shape into balls
- Carefully add the matzah balls to a pot of salted boiling water for 30mins
- Once the soup has simmered for an hour, remove from heat and strain the soup
- Keep chicken on the side to slice into strips for later!
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to soup mix and allow to rest for 15mins
- Prepare each bowl with: matzah ball, cooked ramen noodles, sliced chicken, green onions and sesame seeds
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Ginger
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 6 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Ramen Noodles
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions
- 1 Cup Matzah Meal
- 1.5 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Salt