Kosher Genie approved recipes are for everyone interested in continuing traditions and meals with their family. Each of our Kosher recipes have been tested and confirmed to follow all Kosher guidelines.
If you're interested in sharing your recipe with us, please contact us and we'll happily share your unique Kosher recipe with our Kosher Genie community.
Classic cheesecake made even more special with chocolate chips!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using an electric mixer, mix sugar and cream cheese until smooth at medium speed
- Add eggs (one at a time!) into batter
- When fully blended add in vanilla
- Using a spatula, add and fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into mixture graham cracker crusts
- Bake for 45min
- Cool in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving
- 1/2 Cup Pie Filling
- 1 Prepared Pie Crust
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Package Cream Cheese