Kosher Genie approved recipes are for everyone interested in continuing traditions and meals with their family. Each of our Kosher recipes have been tested and confirmed to follow all Kosher guidelines.
If you're interested in sharing your recipe with us, please contact us and we'll happily share your unique Kosher recipe with our Kosher Genie community.
Amazing salad for picnics, Shabbat lunches, potlucks or family dinners! All of your guests will be happy you whipped out this perfect salad.
- In a large bowl mix beans, corn, herbs, vinegar, olive oil, mustard and worcestershire sauce
- Stir to combine
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Herbs (mint, basil, chives, dill, parsley)
- 2-3 Cans/Boxes of Beans
- 1 Can of Baby Corn, Chopped
- 1 Can Hearts of Palm, Diced