Kosher Genie approved recipes are for everyone interested in continuing traditions and meals with their family. Each of our Kosher recipes have been tested and confirmed to follow all Kosher guidelines.
If you're interested in sharing your recipe with us, please contact us and we'll happily share your unique Kosher recipe with our Kosher Genie community.
Trying to find a healthy alternative to cookies or cake? These easy to make breakfast granola cups are flexible to suit any dietary restrictions. Each cup can be filled up with fruits, yogurt, ice cream or more to satisfy any of your dietary needs.
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts Of Choice
- 1 Cup Crushed Flake Cereal
- 1 1/2 Cups Oats
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Grease muffin tin with preferred cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together until combined fully in a bowl
- Press 1/3 cup portions into muffin tins
- Bake for 12min
- Remove from oven and press down on mixture forming granola cup
- Allow to cool for 20min
- Fill in with as desired